3.12.2013

already gone


red1

The snow storm from two days ago was pretty intense as you can probably guess from Rose's post! But the snow was also almost completely gone in no time. We definitely got at least 6 to 7 inches, but by the time I got home after school, this was all that was left! It was really disappointing. Mushy snow is no fun. 

red8

red6

red5

red7

Do you guys see how disgusting the snow looks? The best part about winter is the snow, and we didn't get that much at all this year. Which is why I had such huge expectations for this snow storm! I wanted it to be a perfect winter wonderland, but while it was in the morning, in ended up becoming this mushy, wet mess. On the bright side this was probably the best way to end winter. The weather has become a lot better recently, and the smell of spring is in the air. I can't wait for break! 

red3

red4

-Violet 
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Your jeans are such a great color and I love the cute heart print of your top! ooo I so wish it snowed where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw your top is so pretty!!! love this look!!! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man it looks cold out there! Your outfit is super cute though :>


    http://DownToStars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig