2.23.2013

updates...

DSCN9934_1

(It was raining -- you can probably tell by the wet deck and that characteristic raindrop blur by my leg. Also, excuse my leg peeking out. My socks must have slipped and I hadn't noticed -- clearly not a very meticulous blogger!)

So, I have my first organic chemistry exam of the semester tomorrow, and I am nowhere near prepared...but Violet and I are trying to get back into the blogging flow (or at least make a first attempt to adhere to a flow) so here I am with one photo (the wind and rain didn't make for a great combo, so most of the photos came out horribly). 

This is my typical stress outfit (as you can see, the combat boots have become my go to ): leggings (LOVE these velvet leggings), comfy cardi and boots. If this sweater rings a bell, it is because Violet wore it in the past...we buy a lot of the same things,  knowingly and unknowingly. 

Anyway, I'll leave you guys there. Thanks to all those that said such sweet things in reply to my "age issues" post. It's comforting to know that I'm not alone in feeling that way...I am glad to announce that my emotions are much more positive now :) 

-Rose
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I love that cardigan! It's so cute! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend :)

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose, I hope that your organic chem test went well! You are one smart lady and I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. Eeek, I can't imagine having to take OC though...what a nightmare!

    You look so cozy thought and perfect for a rainy day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah man, I know, some days its impossible to get outfit pictures! This is a cute one though, you look perfectly cozy in your cute sweater for a rainy day.
    Good luck with that test!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice look!
    thank you for sweet comment
    would you like to follow each other?
    http://chillychickblog.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The print on the cardigan is amazing. And really love the colour of the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that your exam goes well tomorrow! Great go to outfit for when you're under stress/have little time to think about getting dressed x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your orgo exam! This outfit seems like the perfect comfy exam look :)

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those velvet leggings are killer! Loving the colors in this look. I hope you did well on your exam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want your cardigan ! Cute outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig