2.26.2013

Birds and Dots


one

Sometimes I stare at my closet for hours trying to figure out what to wear. It literally goes on for a good twenty minutes until my mom starts shouting at me to finish getting ready. This is when I promptly grab the first couple things I see and hope they go together. I think it worked out decently. 

four

three

six

Mixing patterns is always so much fun. You honestly don't know if it will work until both patterns are on your body. I really liked the polka dots with the birds print though. I wanted to try these together for a while, but I it got pushed to the back of my mind. 

two
seven

Did anyone watch the Oscars this past Sunday? I tried to stay awake for the whole thing, but I was dead tired. I did watch the whole red carpet (of course), and there were some really beautiful dresses this year. These were some of my favorites!

NaomiWattsGiorgioArmaniPrive1

oscars-amanda-seyfried

oscars-charlize-theron

HalleBerryVersace

2013Oscars_JessicaChastain

2013Oscars_AmyAdams2

Who did you guys think really killed it on the red carpet this year? 

-Violet 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love this outfit! I always spend way too long just staring at my closet as well - so indecisive!

    I thought Amanda Seyfried killed it on the red carpet this year!

    JennifHsieh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair - I wish mine was that long already! Love the birdy print too, it looks great on you. Ahh I thought Charlize and Halle both looked amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute girl! Love the mixed prints!

    Http://streetlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty ! Your dress is adorable and I love your smile :)
    Amanda's dress is fabulous ! :)

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig