I'm generally not a confident person even if I might appear to be. There are not a lot moments in my life when I don't question what I'm going to say or do. It seems silly to always want to please other people, but I feel like that's what I'm always trying to do. I'm so sick of it though. There were a lot of people in my life that would constantly put me down because I guess I always appeared to be the kind of person to brush something it off. For the past couple of months though, I have been limiting these kinds of people in my life. I realize that I'm much happier now.






I guess it's pretty obvious that I was in kind of a funk. I even almost debated wearing sweatpants to school one days, but I quickly sobered up! Anyway back to the outfit. When I get something new, I want to wear it right away. Nothing new is safe in my closet for more than a couple days. This necklace took a while to come out into the daylight though. I'm the biggest fan of statement necklaces. I love how fun and exciting they are, but I never really had one of this great size. Immediately I wanted to pair it with a cute dress and some tights, but the weather has been horrible. Being the impatient person I am, I couldn't just wait till it got warmer. I was determined to find the perfect winter outfit for it. So this morning while I was running late for school, I put it on. Surprisingly it looked really good with my burnt orange pants (a girl in my english class called them that) and starry, blue top, so I decided to go with it! Don't you love when outfits just fall together on their own?
- Violet
It's so great that you're happier now! I used to get put down all the time, but then I stopped surrounding myself with the kind of people that would do that.
ReplyDeleteThese photos a beautiful, you have such a glorious smile, and such lovely hair. Great outfit, I really love the boots.
I'm glad you've cut out those people in your life - you don't need others putting you down all the time! Even the strongest of person couldn't withstand that constantly.
ReplyDeleteYou look very happy here, and I"m happy to see it :)
Love your pretty outfit too - so much better than sweats!! Lol
Trendy Teal
Good for you for removing the negativity from your life :) Yes, there's nothing better than when you throw somethings on which you wouldn't think to pair together, and voila, put together outfit!
ReplyDeleteMili from call me, Maeby
cool necklace. Good for you, you should always surround yourself with positive people!
ReplyDeletetie-dye-eyes
Lovely outfit - the necklace and top are so sweet. x
ReplyDeleteSometimes it is so hard to let go of certain people, but life is too short to spend around negative people! I love the outfit! I am the opposite when it comes to new clothes - for some reason I hang on to them for weeks waiting for "the perfect moment" to wear them for the first time. Silly, I know :)
ReplyDeleteOh and thanks for stopping by my blog - so glad to have found yours!
such a cute look !!! :D loveee your top!! :)
ReplyDeletekatslovefashion.blogspot.com
Great outfit. And great post; it's definitely better to rid yourself of negative people when you can.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures dear and you have gorgeous hair hun :)
ReplyDeleteOutfit is nicely put together :)
It's great that cutted down the negative people around...it's very important for blooming on :)
We loved your style a lot, following you now. Would you mind visiting us and following back?
Hey your new follower here!
xoxo
Ankita
http://makeupstyleandsugar.blogspot.in/
Your necklace is AMAZING =)
ReplyDeleteVery cute outfit!
ReplyDeleteLUXESSED
Loving this look. And I'm the same way, I am not confident at all, even though it seems that way from my blog, haha...I'm confident over a computer ;)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.closet-fashionista.com
What an interesting necklace! www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk
ReplyDeleteCute outfit, love the color of your pants.
ReplyDeletetulip-agate.blogspot.com
Good for you! It is so important to your emotional well being to keep positive people around. You are a beautiful woman, no need for any negativity! I love your pretty blouse--such a fun print! And the color of those skinnies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I really appreciate it!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty :)
ReplyDeleteYour top is beautiful :)