12.25.2015

happy holidays


I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday with lots of food, family, and fun. 
On the night after my last final, I threw a small Secret Santa party; I set up a "photo booth" and made props with which to take silly snaps. We were actually so busy catching up that we ended up forgetting about the photo booth and the presents that we needed to exchange! 
In the end, we hurriedly snapped a couple shots, and these were my favorite. 

Today I'm heading off to the airport for a three-week vacation. I won't be able to post for a little bit, but I hope to document parts of my trip over the next few weeks. Watch this space! 
Or, keep an eye on my Instagram, Snapchat (I'm @sampz620 on there--comment below with your handle if you'd like me to follow you back!), and maybe Twitter accounts for more timely updates! 

In the meantime, Happy Christmas! And, if I don't catch you before the New Year, I hope you all ring it in with lots of happiness! 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Aw, what a cute idea! The festive background behind you guys looks cute and so on theme :) Also, I'm obsessed with your friend's red sweater! I saw a similar one at urban last year but it sold out before I could get it :'(. Hope you're enjoying your travels!

    Mili

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig