
I am not sure why I am looking away in every photo here. These, actually, were the only salvageable shots from the entire shoot. If you follow me on Snapchat (@sampz620), you would have seen some of the photos that didn't quite make it to this post. They're pretty ridiculous...
Palazzo pants are everywhere in India right now. The trend hasn't picked up so much that everyone is wearing them, but there are racks and racks of these pants in stores, waiting to be bought. The few people that I have seen sporting the pants were older women, so I guess the youth has yet to warm up to them. Actually, I feel like some of my relatives here have been judging me hardcore every time I bring them up or reach for them in the store. It's a shame, really, because these wide-legged pants are soooo comfortable.
Happy New Year, by the way! I keep forgetting it is 2016 -- it's going to take me so long to get used to it. I haven't made any proper resolutions because I've been too busy enjoying this vacation (I can't believe a week has already passed since we landed!), but I do hope to be more present, more aware, and more accepting this year. I also look forward to rekindling my interest in reading. It's been so long since I flew through a book (or five), and I definitely miss that feeling.
What are you looking forward to accomplishing this year?
General Bazaar pants and earrings; Big Bazaar top



Happy New Year! I love that top, such fun little details! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.closet-fashionista.com/
Aw I miss that feeling of going through a book too. The simple things.
ReplyDeleteHappy 2016!
xo,
nancy
http://www.adoretoadorn.com
Totally feel ya, making eye contact with the camera can be so awkward! That's why sunglasses can be a savior ;) I love the cropped palazzo pants-- this look is so east meets west and I am totally digging it! Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip!
ReplyDeleteMili
The trousers look so stunning on you and these pictures are making me miss India! xx
ReplyDeletewww.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk
Sometimes comfort > style, but you're still rocking these. Also, how beautiful are these photos? I hope you had a great time in India and post more photos of your visit! :)
ReplyDeleteJennifHsieh
Thank you! I had a fantastic time -- and yep I look forward to sharing some photos from the trip :)
ReplyDeleteI miss India right now as well, having been back for a couple solid weeks :/ I hope you have a chance to visit soon :) Thanks for reading!
ReplyDeleteLove these photos. You have a great traditional clothing style. I think it's wonderful.
ReplyDeleteHeba xx || The Heba
Aw thank you, I really did try to be innovative :) It means a lot, Heba!
ReplyDeleteI actually left my shades in the states! But true, they make the blogger life so much easier...
ReplyDeleteThank you, Mili!!!
Such a good feeling! This is delayed, but hope you're having a great year so far, thank you!
ReplyDeleteThank you, I was pretty obsessed with that one too :)
ReplyDelete