12.14.2015

holiday wishlist




After one last stressful week, I'll be able to relax for a month. During study breaks, I've been browsing gift ideas online, and I came across a few things that I wouldn't mind seeing under the tree this holiday season.

  1. Frends Layla over-ear headphones in smoke gold resin: How gorgeous are those headphones? The ones above are actually the Taylor model, but I like the smaller size of the Layla more. Music helps me focus when I'm working/studying, but my current in-ear buds let in too much outside noise. I would love a pair of these so that I can jam out in style and get work done, without any distractions. 
  2. Julia Kostreva planner: If I don't start a new year with a fresh new planner, I don't feel quite right. In the previous years, I loved picking out the most colorful one in the store, fully equipped with stickers and dividing tabs. This year, I had a more minimalistic and more professional one, and while I loved it, it was a bit too grown-up for me. For 2016, I'd be so happy to start the year off with a planner like one of Julia Kostreva's beautiful ones. That blue marble one is calling my name!!! I especially like that hers are any year planners, the days are organized in different ways, and that there are sections for yearly academic, financial and personal goals. 
  3. Tame Impala's Currents in vinyl: This album has been my ride or die for the later half of the year, and I would really love to own it in vinyl! I've been enjoying and building my record collection quite a lot, and this would be a perfect addition. 
  4. Mesh band watch: I wore a watch every day for almost three years straight, but after multiple straps split under the wear and several batteries went dead, I kind of just gave up. I've been on the hunt for a nice watch with a metal mesh strap, not only for its longevity but also the chic factor. I really like the gold and black one, but I feel like the all-black one will be more versatile. The Skagen one is a nice mix of professional and pretty. 
  5. Instax camera: This is kind of #basic of me to want, but I really like the idea of polaroids, so this would be super cool to receive as a gift! 
What's on your holiday wishlist this year? 
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Those headphones are soo cute. I've sort of given up on buying nicer headphones since I seem to always break them :( Those watches are also so lux looking! Even with the black and gold one, it would still work with a lot of looks. You can't really go wrong with either one!

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those headphones are kind of amazing. Love this!


    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that Instax camera, and it's awesome!! Totally worth it :)

    xo Kiki

    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The marble planners <3 I wanted a bando one, but they're always sold out!

    I have a larger Instax camera, and while I like it, it's a bit cumbersome, and I don't use it as much as I thought I would. If you just want to have polaroids, I'd go for a polaroid printer and skip the hassle!

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh will definitely consider the printer. I actually kind of like the idea of a camera itself, but I can see how the bulkiness can get annoying! Thanks for the recommendation, Angelina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, that's great! If *Santa* doesn't get a chance to drop one off for me, I'll look into snagging one myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do fear breaking them, but they are just too pretty to not want haha. And hmm you're right, the black and gold one may actually work out!

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig