Some of it had to do with splitting my academic life with my CollegeFashionista responsibilities last semester. A lot of it had to do with a plaguing anxiety about everything.
As the summer approached, I had to scramble to get a new life together. Things changed quite a lot over the past few months, but I only feel grateful for all of it.


I was given the opportunity to have an amazing internship experience this summer. Every time I think about it, I well up with tears because I miss it so much. It has been a week since my last day and I am just beginning to get over that post-experience depression.
(If any Revolutionaries are reading this, I thank you once again. I have a special place in my heart for all of you.)
Let's move past the sappiness now, shall we?
I am not sure what exactly will become of this blog, but I think I will continue it with the intentions of it being an extension of my mind. Fashion and style will definitely be my main focus because clothes give me life, but there may be some other type of posts here and there.


Loving the first gif *pretend to insert a thumbs up emoji here*. I have the same struggle when it comes to blogging.. On one hand I read that I'm supposed to define my niche and stick to a topic, on the other hand I want to write about all the things! I think you should go for it, you'll never know how your readers feel until your hit that publish button :)
ReplyDeleteMili