The last time I was at Bethesda Fountain in Central Park, I think I was 7 or 8 years old.
When my best friend and I visited the city to get in on that restaurant week goodness, we were aimlessly walking through Central Park at one point and chanced upon the fountain. Amazing how being directionless can sometimes take you to the place you really want to see (which was where Chuck and Blair got married, of course!).
When my best friend and I visited the city to get in on that restaurant week goodness, we were aimlessly walking through Central Park at one point and chanced upon the fountain. Amazing how being directionless can sometimes take you to the place you really want to see (which was where Chuck and Blair got married, of course!).
Zara dress and flats; & Other Stories sunglasses (on sale!!!); Forever 21 bag


I love accidentally finding gems such as restaurants, clothing stores. I love your whole look. so effortless and beautiful. I hope you're having a great day.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fashionillustrationsbynchimy.blogspot.com
Great outfit post!
ReplyDeleteMyLyfeMyStory
I love blinchik, looking at this gorgeous plate I'm getting hungry. Love first photo of you. You look wonderful.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Ramona
http://www.ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie/
Lovely black dress! Love that spot in Central Park.
ReplyDeletexx Yasmin
http://banglesandbungalows.com