![]() |
| Copycat -- the orginal here -- I'm joking...kinda |
I don't think it's a secret that I can't get enough of (faux) fur, and I am so excited that so many runway collections this season featured the cross-body stole--can't wait to rock it again come fall/winter later this year. These furry (and non-furry) street style looks from NYFW have been getting me through life, as fashion and style generally do. It was so difficult for me to make a decision for these picks--there are so many street style gems out there! I'm really digging all the fringe, the fur and the jewel tones.
Also, don't mind the currently plain layout...I'm trying to change things up but I'm not quite satisfied. I'll try to get around to finishing it up once spring break rolls in :)














Amazing collection! I simply love all the pictures but no.5, 6 and 10 are my absolute favorites! The Faux Fur is Gorgeous and over sized winter pieces are HUGE this season. Really great job of selecting some of the best pictures!
ReplyDeleteI would like a big fluffy coat asap please. I've never been one to wear faux fur but I've always wanted to pull it off. Maybe one day...
ReplyDeleteSo many amazing looks! Sadly I didn't look that cool at NYFW for the one day I was there, ha ha.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.closet-fashionista.com/
You chosee the best! These outfits are the best, iI love the long black boots.
ReplyDeletexx
www.onlybmh.wordpress.com
Amazing pictures, the orange coat is definitely my favourite.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh these are AMAZING.
ReplyDeleteSo many beautiful coats! I am loving her oversized pom pom hat too. Have a great day!
ReplyDeletexo Hannah
The Braided Bandit BLOG
The Braided Bandit SHOP
I really love what Margaret Zhang is wearing & you should try shopping layouts at
ReplyDeleteEtsy. They're pretty cheap & really really good. Keep in touch!
X
http://subhamrai.blogspot.com/