7.03.2014

style inspiration || summer || 1

I'm on rotations this month at a pharmacy site, which means I'm dressed in black trousers, a button-down and white coat for almost all of July. To avoid documenting repetitive outfits on this blog, I will try to post about clothes I wish I was wearing instead. 










On my way back home from the site, I can see the Manhattan skyline in its entirety, from one end to the other. I've only been able to spot chunks of the skyline from afar, so this particular view is pretty special. But, it's stirred up some city lust within me. I guess I'll just have to pretend that I'm not stuck in suburbia and daydream that I'm rocking outfits like the ones above while walking down the streets of New York City. 

(All photos pulled from Pinterest, and can be found on my profile here.)
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Oooh fantastic round up of inspiration! I'm digging that ombre skirt <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouuu i really love these! especially the first few dresses. how pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really into sneakers and dresses this summer! Such a cute and comfortable way to stay cool!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all these street style snaps! so many cute looks :D

    http://katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice inspo! Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inspiration! I especially love the first outfit with the sneaker wedges :)

    www.thejoyoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the inspiration! Love it all! I just stumbled upon your blog! And wow it is amazing, definitely one which is great for inspiration. I love this post specially the great vivid pictures! I would love for you to check out my blog, which by just scrolling through your page, I know you will love!! Keep up the good work
    http://www.timeless-look.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig