(Is being off-center upsetting you all as much as it is me? So sorry!)
Yesterday was my birthday and I felt pretty chic in my outfit. These pants are such a dream. Super soft and extra flowy, they made swishing about in them irrestible.
Of course, they also invited many stares. The kids in my neighborhood, the regulars at Starbucks, the waitress at reception at last night's restaurant--they gave me long, hard looks. First their eyes spent about five seconds on my pants, and then slowly crept up to my face, which was supposed to look smiley but probably looked all sorts of insecure :/
Either way, I'll wear these pants forever if I could.




You look great and I love the pants! Happy late birthday.
ReplyDeletePsssh, you rock these pants! They're just wondering how they could possibly pull them off as flawlessly as you do ;)
ReplyDeleteThe Dragonfruit Diaries
Happy late birthday! I love those pants. They look so comfy and cute! Let those people stare, they're just jealous!
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my blog! I'd love to hear from you again :)
Miranda
littlegoldpocketwatch.blogspot.com
Just stumbled upon your blog! Love those pants
ReplyDeletexx
www.nicolealyse.com
I like your blog design.
ReplyDeleteWanna follow each other? :)
Love the pants! You look amazing! xx
ReplyDeletehttp://rosalindatj.blogspot.com
Haters gonna hate. I think you look fab and if you love the pants, who cares. Happy belated!
ReplyDeleteMili
Those pants look chic and comfortable, I wish I could wear trousers more often but I am really short and have a hard time finding any that suit me! Your photography is lovely too :)
ReplyDeleteI tooooootally understand the stares. I am so obsessed with looks that are not "usual", and I just can't help myself but to wear them. I'm also 6 feet tall! So, I stand out like a sore thumb in a crowd. But the best thing you can do is put on a confident face, even if you think people are whispering, and just own it! I personally think you look super chic!
ReplyDeleteBecca xo
http://www.sheandhervintage.com