On a recent shopping trip, I combed through every store for a maxi dress but I couldn't seem to find one that I felt good about buying. Either they were made of knit jersey of cheap quality or exorbitantly priced for something I knew wouldn't last too many wash cycles. I then thought that maybe, deep inside, I really didn't want a maxi dress, but just thought I did.
Then I rediscovered this number in my closet. I think one maxi dress is enough for me.
The shopping trip did go fairly well, however. I snagged a couple items I've been eyeing for Governor's Ball this upcoming weekend. Saying I'm excited is an understatement.
rad shades! :)
ReplyDeleteAnimated Confessions
It's good to know what will and won't work for you - like shopping for a maxi dress! This one is quite cute too <3
ReplyDeleteThe Dragonfruit Diaries
such a gorgeous outfit! love the sunglasses and dress together x
ReplyDeletehttp://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/
What a pretty dress!
ReplyDeleteThat dress looks lovely on you xx
ReplyDeletehttp://rosalindatj.blogspot.com
The dress looks really nice on you.
ReplyDeleteLove these pictures! Hope you had fun at Gov Ball- so jelly! :)
ReplyDeletexo, Isabelle
http://lost-but-not-found.blogspot.com