I had more trouble taking photos this time than I usually do...please bear with me.
I went on a lovely sushi date with a dear friend of mine. This place was especially affordable and tasty, so my wallet and stomach were very happy. The money situation has been a little bleak lately and on top of that, I have a few heavy purchases I need to make in the near future. Hopefully, the little budget plan I have set up will prove effective and prevent me from going totally broke.
How do you all manage expenses? I can barely figure things out right now, I can't imagine how it will be when I have real bills and rent to pay.
I went on a lovely sushi date with a dear friend of mine. This place was especially affordable and tasty, so my wallet and stomach were very happy. The money situation has been a little bleak lately and on top of that, I have a few heavy purchases I need to make in the near future. Hopefully, the little budget plan I have set up will prove effective and prevent me from going totally broke.
How do you all manage expenses? I can barely figure things out right now, I can't imagine how it will be when I have real bills and rent to pay.
-Sampada




Ah man, having to think about bills/rent/etc sucks, huh? I've been living on my own for almost a year now, and it's all about staying on top of everything. Know what you have, what's coming in, and what you know you'll have to pay for the month. Keeping things written down has really helped with me.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, affordable AND tasty? A rare combination haha, sounds like a fun sushi date!
The Dragonfruit Diaries
Love the outfit! And the sushi looks yummy!
ReplyDeletexo www.moorehisstyle.com
Loving the colors in this outfit! The shoes are simply great x
ReplyDeletehttp://rosalindatj.blogspot.com
Love the shoes!
ReplyDeleteSalted Roses // UK Fashion Blog
gorgeous shoes!
ReplyDeletehttp://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au
lovely dress! you look so good!
ReplyDeletebeautiful skin!
http://takealookatmyclosetbysamantha.blogspot.mx/