1.16.2014

Uniform


Uniform

Links to all products here.

I never really thought about the difference between east and west coast lifestyles until recently. I find both appealing; the carefree vibes of the west and the sophisticated silhouettes of the east are equally pleasing to me, aesthetically. 
As the winter gets less holiday-crazy and more weather-oriented, I'm finding myself drawn to the quintessential neutrals of the season. At the same time, I'm yearning for warmer temperatures so I can wear fewer layers. This outfit is my mind's version of the perfect amalgamation of my split emotions. Ideally, I'd wear this as a uniform of sorts--probably when the cold is having its last moments and springtime is just around the corner.

-Rose
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Love it! You're making me wish I were back on the east coast so I could layer up

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these things are beautiful, exactly my style! Especially love the sweatshirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally agree on that, these kinds of pieces are sort of my uniform too as of late. stay warm dear!

    xo, Carla
    www.carlaviolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great look. Love those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that handbag! ^^ And the sweater is really nice too :) xo

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig