1.04.2014

A Fresh Start

IMG_0181

Well, happy new year, everyone! I can't believe that 2013 just ended...but I am definitely BEYOND RELIEVED. 
I never really felt too strongly about any year, but 2013 was so tough that I think I actually hated it. To be honest, it was only so bad because I made it bad. I disappointed myself in many ways so I am glad to see the year go. Thankfully, it did end on a fairly good note, and a whole load of stress has been lifted off my shoulders. I feel much lighter, much happier, and much more confident now. I hope to reform myself this year and undo all the mishaps that occurred in the previous one. 

Some goals/resolutions:

-Be kinder: Last year I had a lot of negativity pent up in my mind and it didn't do anyone any favors.
-Be a better sister/daughter/friend/family member: I don't want to take any of my relationships for granted. 
-Lead a healthier lifestyle: my health took a hit last year as well, and I owe it all to stress. This year, I will strive towards better mental and physical health. 
-Be and stay active: going along with the healthy lifestyle plan. 
-Work hard: I know I can achieve success because I've done it before. I know I have the potential so I cannot be neglectful any more. 
-AVOID PROCRASTINATION: this is VERY IMPORTANT.
-Budget everything: Although I'm pretty good at saving money, I deprive myself of normal things because I constantly feel broke. Perhaps having a better budget plan will allow me to enjoy life without having to always worry about not having money.
-Love myself: I realized that I actually hated myself last year. Gotta change that NOW. I need to fall in love with myself--in the most non-weird way possible, of course. 

I didn't mean to get too serious on you all but sometimes, life discussions are important. It is a new year, however, and I will make sure that it will be filled with positivity. (Side note: and lots and lots of blogging!)
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. These are the types of resolutions people need to commit to! I love your list and am inspired by it :)
    Best of luck for the new year!
    Also, thanks for the sweet comment you left me ^^

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great goals here, a few of which are also on my list. Good luck in accomplishing all and having an amazing year

    Kaylee
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig