1.12.2014

princeton

IMG_0213

pton_2

pton_4

Shirt: UO; Jeans: AEO; Sneakers: Converse 

My friend Sneha and I went down to downtown Princeton to spend our Sunday afternoon. I had some CollegeFashionista business and she desperately wanted to try a local coffee shop's Mexican hot chocolate (which is fantastic, so her excitement was apropos). Neither of us was prepared for the wind, however.
After browsing some of the shops in the area, we took one last walk around the campus. Thankfully, the sun stayed out and the wind calmed down.
I can imagine how the novelty of attending school at such a gorgeous university might easily wear off for students. But whenever I go to Princeton, I cannot help being amazed by the architecture and feeling nostalgic about my high school visits.

-Rose

*Photos by Sneha
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Aw man, Princeton would be such a beautiful place to go to school! Aha, I know I'd be in constant amazement of its architecture.
    Love your casual cute outfit for the day :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have lovely hair! and your outfit is so simple yet so cute!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the sneakers!! cute design and color! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit, that bag is so cool!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would constantly be in shock if I was at Princeton!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute look! your sneakers are awesome :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful campus that is! I'm still in love with my campus (as a Junior being here for 3 years) so I think it's perfectly fine to continue loving it. :D Man, I love that bag of yours--so many fun colors! Stay warm, dearie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Princeton is so pretty! The perfect backdrop for an outfit post ;) Love the funky converse!

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful campus and you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your converse sneakers. They are so cute and functional.

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig