You've all probably seen these gladiator sandals already, but I'm really liking the caged feet look.
I was at the library reading New York Magazine when I came across the Fashion section. They had a lovely feature on the trend, and I immediately
I remember seeing these (and liking them) on a person for the first time in one of Rebecca's outfit posts on her blog The Clothes Horse (If you don't already know about this lovely lady, I'm disappointed). I always had the idea of the tall gladiator sandal being suitable only for either bohemian looks or badass looks, but when Rebecca incorporated her pair into an outfit with a dress with a more girly silhouette (the dress itself has a roaring/snarling wild cat on it...), I was shocked at how amazing it looked. I never expected that to work, but it does.
Hers are the Stuart Weitzman ones above (right) but I'm also really digging the Gianvito Rossi ones (left). Of course, these are more high-end, but Go Jane has some really nice ones at reasonable prices.
Links to products here
I am not so sure I'll be purchasing any of these (maybe I'll save my money for the medium-height ones above) because I can't promise I'll actually wear them if I own a pair. Ahh, I just think this particular style of footwear is so pretty to look at.
What do you guys think of these sandals?
-Rose

The blush ones are my favorite one from your choices :) I personally prefer these gladiator sandals when they don't go higher than my ankles :) x
ReplyDeleteYeah, the one thing that makes me think twice about getting these shoes is the pain it would be of putting them on and taking them off...haha, otherwise they're some awesome statement sandals!
ReplyDeleteTrendy Teal
Beautiful gladiator sandals!
ReplyDeleteNicky
www.mywishstyle.com
oh wow I love these.. have u seen the heeled version of these sandals... I love them =)
ReplyDeleteLove them especially when they're that high. Thanks for posting the photos and feel free to drop by me too anytime.
ReplyDeleteOn the same boat as you, I love the look but am not so sure I would actually wear them. Not to mention whenever I get boots, I always have problems with them not fitting my calves since I have a teeny foot. Those blush ones are super cute though!
ReplyDeleteMili from call me, Maeby
i love the black ones, your blog is just lovely, keep up the good work :)
ReplyDeleteI'm hosting a ASOS giveaway on my blog, pop over and have a look if you want
x
I love the metallic ones!!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://clothes-and-fairytales.blogspot.gr/