6.04.2013

crushing on clothing

club monaco crush
clockwise from top left: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

So today, I went shopping with my friend and he took me into the Club Monaco store in the mall. I've obviously heard about the company before, but I've never actually stepped inside one of its stores because I figured I wouldn't be able to afford any of the clothes. I was right about that.
But today I went in with my friend and I was blown away by how beautiful the clothes are. The quality is amazing, the designs are all so chic, I just fell in love.
So I compiled a little set on Polyvore (as I always do) with some of the pieces that really caught my eye.
Perhaps one day my wardrobe will consist of some of the brand's clothing...perhaps.

-Rose

**Disclaimer: This post is not in affiliation with Club Monaco. 
I'm just stating my genuine opinion based on my experience! **
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. haha, it's always fun to go into expensive clothing stores, but a little sad, too... that first dress is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never really checked out Club Monaco -- thanks for the heads up!

    Macie,
    Amen Fashion †

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the picks! The skirt and dress are sooo perfect. I feel the same way when I go there :( But at the end of the summer sometimes they have really good sales. I remember going with my brother last year and he found some things that were around $30-$40ish which isn't bad for them! You just gotta wait :)

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Club Monaco has so many pretty things but they are indeed of a different price class. They have ONE store in this tiny country of mine and I always stand in front of the shop window wanting it all. Love the floral tee and lace shorts from your collage! x

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig