shirt -- UO ; top -- F21 ; shorts -- DIY cutoffs ; sneakers -- F21
I have worn this shirt/jacket thing shamelessly almost every day ever since I bought it. It was a steal at only $10, during the 50% off sale Urban Outfitters was having a while back. They have these every so often, and mostly the items on sale are either poor quality or still out of my price-range even after the discount...but my friend and I spotted this shirt and we both had to have it. I remember she said something along the lines of "I'm gonna wear this every day, I don't care." I don't know if she lived up to that on her end, but I sure have.
Anyway, I have some things to share with you all. As you've probably heard, Google Reader is bidding farewell very, very soon. So make sure that you're following us on Bloglovin' and Twitter if you want to keep up with our posts!
Oh, and I also got an Instagram (finally), so if you're interested in seeing what else I'm up to on a daily basis (not much), click the follow button.
Also, I am a Style Guru at CollegeFashionista.com and I write for the Style Advice of the Week Column so make sure to check out my posts every Monday.
Last thing -- I realize how awkward these shorts are around the crotch area (This wasn't so prominent when I bought them at first, but they weirdly stretched out. They are way too comfortable to pass up on completely though). I assure you that these are indeed made for women, but I realized that Urban Outfitters sells quite a lot of strange-crotched jeans. So, beware!
-Rose (if you checked out the links above, you know my real name, but I'm gonna keep posting as Rose here)

Urban outfitters needs to understand that girls crotches do not equal guys crotches, seriously. They have some super cute jeans with awful crotches :( Can see why you wear this cute military style shirt everyday, it seems very versatile!
ReplyDeleteMili from call me, Maeby
Whoa, I completely missed that awkward crotch part until you mentioned it! Aha, man, that is pretty bad...
ReplyDeleteLove your military jacket!
Trendy Teal
Love that shirt :) I'd wear it everyday too! I have a jacket and shirt that color--I should wear them more often.
ReplyDelete