5.31.2013

new beginnings

Hello friends.

I haven't been around because I was still feeling the painful effects of finals and wasn't really inspired to care much for personal style. I decided to give myself a good breather, re-evaluate some things and sort out my priorities. I have full intentions of coming back to this blog (I tried to stop blogging once, it left a void in my life) and I think I'll start very soon.

Also, I hope that Violet is able to return as well. We haven't seen much of her around here, have we? She has been busy as a high school student, but I do hope that with the summer looming about, she'll be back in the swing of things as well.

I just wanted to stop by to say this and to let you know that I'm now a Style Guru at CollegeFashionista !
Here's the link to my Style Guru Bio and my first post (I write for the Style Advice of the Week Column -- and now I guess you know my real name, but here I'll still go as Rose) will go live this Monday. I'm not especially proud of this upcoming post (so much for good first impressions) but make sure to check it out and let me know what you think.

This summer is going to require a lot of focus and dedication on my part, but I am psyched to get started.

How are you all doing? To get a discussion going, leave a comment below and tell me what you're most excited for this summer -- Fashion trends? Beauty trends? Food? (I'm definitely excited for food!) Travels?

-Rose
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig