4.15.2013

mod vibes

DSCN9993_1

DSCN9992_1

Just stopping by to update on the outfit front. I quite like this look, but I fast realized that for one to wear this dress without having to tug and yank at it...one cannot have my legs or my curves. I kept with it though, because I loved the pattern on the dress way too much. Also, a part of me really loves shift dresses like this one, and so I just wanted to wear it once, for the sake of wearing it, and then later decide what I want to do with it.

On a much more serious note, if anyone is in the Boston area, please stay safe. And my heart goes out to those injured and killed, and their families. Finally, a big shout out to the awesome souls that are donating blood and doing all they can to help the situation. 

-Rose
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Loving the retro pattern!!

    Hope you have a great day!

    xx

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, be proud of the curves! ;) You look fantastic in this mod retro dress <3

    Enter to win a $30 giftcard to My Hot Shoes!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the print of the dress! I have the same problem :( I find belting it or wearing some sort of vest/ cardigan/ jacket solves the problem of bunching up :)

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pattern rules!


    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great boots! :) xx

    Blog: http://www.cocochicblog.co.uk
    Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/cocochic-by-stephanie-toms

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress, love the colour blend and the effortless style!

    <3
    Sonshu
    www.thesonshu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit! Nice shoes!

    You want to follow each other in the GFC and Bloglovin?

    XoXo Elena,
    http://vgolove1.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The print on that dress is so gorgeous! Simply adorable.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute dress! It looks great with those tights :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that print! ADOREABLE! And those tights are perfect with it. Great mixing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loveee that printed dress! So necessary in any wardrobe.

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig