Hi there! Wow, it's been a long time since this blog has seen the light of day. Sorry about that, both Violet and I are terribly bogged down...(on the bright side, tomorrow's my last day of exam 2s).
Well, I'm just stopping by to repeat what so many other bloggers have mentioned.
As you may know already, Google Reader is bidding farewell on July 1st...so if you'd still like to keep up with our style adventures, make sure to follow us on Bloglovin' and Twitter!
While we're on the note of following us everywhere, if you're interested, you may follow us on our respective Pinterest accounts, Tumblr sites, and Polyvore accounts. Just check the contact tab above for all those links.
Thank you for being with us thus far!
In other news, these next few weeks have provided me with some very exciting opportunities. I really hope that I will actually be able to work with them. Wish me luck!
-Rose


Love the pleats!!
ReplyDeletehttp://heydahye.blogspot.com/
The color of the skirt is so pretty! Good luck with exams :)
ReplyDeleteMili from call me, Maeby
Love the print of those flats! So cute! :D
ReplyDeletehttp://www.closet-fashionista.com/
In love with the skirt!
ReplyDeleteAw thank you hun!!
ReplyDeleteI just made a new post and think you're going to like it:D!!
Come by soon!
xx
Good luck! Take advantage of every positive opportunity! Plus.. cute flats! :)
ReplyDeleteyou look gorgeous :)
ReplyDeleteOh, the colour of that skirt is beautiful, very mermaid esque! Love it so much!
ReplyDeleteE x
Adorable! The pleated skirt is so cute on you - and the color! That's my favorite color, so of course I love it.
ReplyDeleteCute skirt. :-)
ReplyDeleteChristie x
Dark Blue Stripes