7.24.2013

Checking In...

Hi everyone!

Wow, it's been over a month, hasn't it?
I have some outfit posts coming up...don't you worry!

I'm not going to go on too much about my absence, but yes...I have been busy. And I still am, but it's been way too long and I miss this little corner of the internet so I will be back very soon.

In the meanwhile, I have some updates:

I am no longer a teenager and it's killing me. I am both excited and very nervous about nearing true adult life, but it's something everyone has to go through, I suppose.

I think I told you all about my internship with CollegeFashionista, but I am thrilled to see how well it's going. Not going to lie, being a street-style writer (and photographer, of course...and with my extremely sub-par skills with the camera and with people, it's a little scary approaching the Fashionistas/Fashionistos on campus) and a "Style Guru" is a difficult job, but I'm managing fairly well and my posts look pretty impressive to me. Obviously, I'm quite proud!

So if you can spare ten minutes every Monday, do make sure to check out my pieces (and the other ones on the website too! They're all pretty fantastic). Here's the link to my page on the site and a new post will be up every week. And, if you have any tips on my writing/photography, or if you have any questions about the internship, feel free to shoot me an email! (Of course, you can send us an email whenever you'd like, about whatever you'd like...we'd love to hear more from our readers!)

Along that note, I need to make business cards for this blog and for my internship so if any of you know any good, reasonably priced sites for this, please email me or post it in the comments. I'd really appreciate it.

While we're talking about all this nonsense, you can also tweet us with any quick questions/tips/hellos/etc. and all our contact info is in the tab above.

Ok, I think that's all I have to say. Can't wait to get back into the groove.

-Rose


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig