7.28.2013

Luncheons

A couple of my friends and I decided to head out for lunch this weekend. It's wasn't exactly the fanciest place, but we wanted to get dressed. Sometimes the worst part of summer is that there is nowhere to really get dressed up for.


We decided that we might as well get a little dressed up for this lunch. Obviously we took a bunch of pictures before we left. Anyway, I really love the dress that I have on; it's a rental from my friend. I always wanted that little denim vest I have on. I've spent the whole summer looking for one. Finally at JcPenney a few days ago, I found the prefect one. The best part? It was only ten dollars!



I don't usually wear heels because then I'm so much taller than everyone. Heels make me feel so good about myself though. I love wearing them, so I decided that I might as well for today. At first I didn't think they would look good with the dress, but after I put the necklace on, it kind of pulled everything together. The magic of accessories I tell ya.


Overall it was a really fun day. Can you guys believe that summer is already a month in? Every time I even think of starting senior year, I get a little depressed. The future is so scary. I'm too much of a child to head out into the college world!



So these are the two friends that I went with. I really love their outfits too. Amy, the one to the right, has on this really cute dress from Francesca's. That is literally one of my favorite stores, but I can't afford anything there. My other friends, Serina, has on this really little cream dress. I'm not sure if you guys can see it, but I love the white design on the top. 


Hope you guys are enjoying your summer! I'll leave you with my extremely cheesy smile!

-Violet 



SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Nice blog! Would you like follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love what you are wearing! You both look stunning : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all look so lovely and cute in your lunch outfits :)
    Love the denim vest, you definitely found the perfect one. And girl, your hair!!!!! 0_O Haha, that's all I can say

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm obsessed with denim vests! they are the perfect summer addition. and they work with everything!

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit! :) And omg, your hair is just beautiful! *-*

    Hayfa
    http://chic-and-cliche.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh you all looked beautiful! It's always fun to dress up even for casual occasions! What a great deal you got on that vest - it really completes your look! :)

    ♡jilly
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww you and your friends are so adorable! I can't believe your dress was only $10.. I wish we had JCP in Canada :( And hey, you don't need an ocassion to dress up. I had surgery 5 weeks ago and mostly stayed in my hospital gown and nasty pjamas, and by week 4 I said 'Fuck it, I want to feel like a woman' so I wore a fancy gown and just sat in my house. It felt good haha.

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. both outfits are gorgeous!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig