8.28.2013

strange void

DSCN0308_2
shorts: Joe Fresh; top: F21; sandals: Kohl's
(I'm not upset in this photo but my emotionless face tends to look angry, unfortunately.)

This summer has been kind of weird. It wasn't a bad summer at all, but I can't help but feel somewhat empty. With the fall semester getting closer and closer, I just feel as if there is this odd void and it's making me think that I forgot to do something really important.

Either way, I am super excited (and nervous) for the upcoming season. I have a packed schedule ahead of me, and only five days left to brace myself for it. I'm not ready but I still cannot wait to get started.

DSCN0306_1

** The fall semester at College Fashionista has begun so feel free to check out my Style Bio on the site. I am embarking on the difficult task of documenting stylish males on my campus, so make sure to stop by every Tuesday to read my column "Let's Hear it for the Boys." You can decide how well I fare, and if you have any comments or suggestions, feel free to shoot me an email or leave your feedback in the comments section! Thank you!**
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Nice print mixing with your cute top and floral shorts :)
    Also, I know how you feel about having an empty summer...I feel the same. But hey, nothing like a full semester to look forward to!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shorts! They remind me it's summer even though every blog out there is like "OMG FALL!" The ending of summer totally has a bittersweet taste to it. Good luck writing your new column! :)

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so perfect. I love a good mixed print and you nailed it. I hope your empty feeling is soon filled! And yeah for getting braces off! Best feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the print mixing! The floral shorts are soooo cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the mixed prints here! You look wonderful :)
    Have a great day!
    xo Hannah

    thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
    thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those floral shorts look so cool! Love them.

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig