Just as the title says, there is seriously nothing special about my outfit today, except maybe how I've had this sweater since forever, or how every piece of clothing I'm wearing is one of my favorites.
It just so happens that whenever I wear an outfit worth posting on this blog, something goes wrong. The photos turn out horribly, the weather doesn't cooperate, I'm in class while the sun is still out or I forget my tripod.
Today, I was driving home and the foliage down the road looked especially beautiful. I had to take pictures. So I got home, grabbed my tripod, made the trek down to the street, got stared at by all the moms waiting for their precious (debatable) children to come home from school and got hollered at by some Direct TV guy driving by. It was ... nice, and I mean the experience. The Direct TV guy was just plain creepy. I miss taking photos regularly. Right now, school is chewing up so much time that editing photos is something that makes me feel guilty. But I guess it's all just a lesson about time management. Any tips?
-Rose
My column at CollegeFashionista is still running. I'm surprised at how many decently dressed guys I find on a campus dedicated to the hardcore STEM majors. Check it out if interested, and do comment with any feedback!



Such a beautiful fall backdrop and I like this outfit, even if you don't think it's that special. It's all about how the outfit makes you feel. :)
ReplyDeleteI'd say if you ever have a lot of free time, stock up on outfit photos so when you do get busy, you've got a few extras. It can be difficult, but sometimes getting three in a day that you can use over the course of two or three weeks can really help. I've done that a few times!
ReplyDeleteThat location is so pretty :) and your outfit is super cute!
ReplyDeleteAnalisa
www.rougefox.com