7.25.2013

grey gardens


DSCN0222_1

Dress: Forever 21; Cardigan: UO; Shoes: Kohl's ... I think. 

I wore this a while back...and I remember running out to take photos and being welcomed by rain. I don't know why I never got around to posting this...It might have been because of the very DEAD garden of ours. Actually, what you're seeing in these photos is nothing compared to how dry and drab our front yard has become. Now it's literally like you're walking up to a haunted house. 

This dress actually has a really nice scoop back but I wasn't too happy with how the photos turned out (not that these are amazing either...I'M STILL WORKING ON IT). Perhaps next time I'll showcase the back. 

DSCN0224_1

How have you all been? Hope you're having a good week!

-Rose

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Oooh, all I can look at are those floral print shoes! Too cute :D
    I love it
    Also, the rich blue dress is such a pretty color for you <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is such a wonderful colour and I totally want those amazing pretty shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is adorable! Hard to believe such a lucious garden like this could be 'dead', but hey, a haunted setting makes for some really kick ass picture. You are so adorable :)

    P.S. you've got a great blog! Would you like to follow each other?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!

    www.deluxefashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw the garden doesn't look dead, look at the pretty roses! And they match your shoes :) The dress is so flattering, love a good skater

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig