God these past two weeks have been so crazy. First with Sandy then the noreastern, it was all just a little scary. Finally after being stuck in the house forever, schools have finally reopened again. I never thought I would be this happy to go back. However when there is no power in the house and all you can do it play cards with your family, you will be dying to get out too.
I find all of these pictures so funny because I'm surrounded by snow, and in the backgroud there are a bunch of yellow leaves. It's extremely confusing I know. Also, this snow melted incredibly fast. I was so determined to take wintery snow pictures, but by the time I got out there is was all gone. How crazy is that? Well I mean I probably shouldn't have expected anything less after everything else that happened.
Ahh I want to apologize for the horrible quality of these pictures, but I have to upload this on my dad's work computer (my brother took my laptop charger), and it is not the best. I can't even edit them. I promise better pictures next time!
One thing I learned from this Sandy experience was that I should probably start to apperciate electricity a lot more. Our power went out for almost 7-8 days, and it was so hard. Like not just cause there was no TV or computer, but because it was so cold. I totally should not be complaining though cause I know there are a lot of people that still don't have power or anything. I hope that everything will get better for everyone! Thanks to all those that have been helping out too! It means a lot!
-Violet
coudn't be any better.
ReplyDeleteLove your outfit!
ReplyDeletehttp://livemodish.wordpress.com/