(from top left, clockwise):

Oh, and look, it's me...I was photographed by my university's arts and culture magazine for their street style feature. I was almost literally one of the walking dead that day, so excuse my tired look.
I've been busy with round two of exams, so this is all I could muster up for this week. Outfits have been fabulous but this week is hell week and I've been running around like a crazy woman doing all things academic. And I'm still behind! I don't know what to do, guys! Someone please help me with time management. And procrastination. And distractions.
How do you guys manage your time? How do you keep from being distracted by stuff like...oh, you know, shows like PORTLANDIA (current obsession).
Help!
-Rose

You look gorgeous, love the pants, you wear them very well Rose! :) No wonder they picked you for the street style :D
ReplyDeleteNice blog here girls!
<3
Sonshu
www.thesonshu.com
Sweaters and jumpers are definitely a great reason to look forward to fall/winter! Loving your picks (particularly that adorable fox one)! And I love your outfit here--cute and cozy. :)
ReplyDeletexo,
Sabrina
http://www.rougespark.com
Ooh I am loving all those sweaters!! And congrats on being featured in the school magazine! That's so cool :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.closet-fashionista.com/
I want that dog sweater how adorbs is that!
ReplyDeletexxx
www.ladyalamode.com
I NEED the sweater with the dog on it! Love the photo of you in the mag:) cool pants!
ReplyDeletexx mili
callmemaeby.blogspot.com/
That's so cool that your university has a street style feature! I've been trying to get that for my school paper, but they keep on rejecting my ideas. D:
ReplyDeleteyou look so nice and cozy!
ReplyDeletexx
★Romiya Fashion Inspiration Blog★
I can never have too many sweaters - and these ones are all gorgeous! I love your cozy eclectic outfit! Those pants are perfect! xo
ReplyDelete