11.27.2012

Rain Boots on Rainy Days


IMG_8006


Rain boots are so much fun! Everything about them is just perfect from the sploshing noises they make to their awkward flexibly. It's also a plus that you can jump into huge puddles without worrying about ruining them. Jumping in puddles is exactly what I spent a good ten minutes doing on the way home from the bus stop. It was most definitely the best thing that I did all day.

IMG_8004


IMG_7996

PicMonkey Collage

I wasn't sure if I the mint colored top would look good with this pinkish sweater, but I figured might as well try. It turned out pretty good, but I think it was the necklace that brought everything together.

necklace


IMG_8002


Don't you just love the rain?

-Violet
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I love the rain when I'm inside, warm and dry. Haha. Don't like it that much when I'm waiting at the bus stop and the bus is too late... which is always the case!

    I do love your outfit though, it's colorful and fun, just how I like it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rain boots are so cute! Cute rain boots and umbrellas always make a rainy day a little brighter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much pretty girl!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those rain boots are great! So much better than the crazy ones, ha ha, but they still have a fun element with the orange :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love those boots. I will have to pick up a pair. Suite!

    www.living-thesuite-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig