Hi there. I'm still alive and well, just stressing out over the amount of time that college classes suck out of your day. Especially if you commute, which I am doing this year. In fact, I hate it. I am so ready to go back to living on campus next year.
On a brighter note, the weather was gorgeous yesterday, unseasonably warm with warm sunshine. I was originally upset that December had come so soon, since I made this headband just the week before. I'm glad I was able to wear it in context with the weather, regardless of the month. There are still 17 days or so till winter officially begins, so I'm going to cherish every moment of the fall season that is left.
I'm writing this at 2:50 am, and my brain is incapable of functioning anymore, so I'll leave you all now.
But first I want to hint at a surprise that Violet and I have for you...tune in later this week to see what it is.
As usual, thanks for reading!
-Rose
P.S. Still working on camera skills. Until then, picmonkey to the rescue.
Outfit details:
Cardigan -- F21
Shirt -- H&M
Leggings -- PacSun
Boots -- Marshall's
Heaband -- DIY




Oh my! Your flower crown is awesome! You could sell those!!! Its just so pretty!!
ReplyDeleteBritney
Lemonwood and Honey
p.s thanks for the sweet comment on my blog :) made my day!
Pretty good
ReplyDeleteLove your tribal pants and that floral headband is the perfect finishing touch! So pretty! Good luck with your school work!
ReplyDeletexo Hannah
your printed pants are so awesome! Love them!
ReplyDeleteChic on the Cheap
very cool leggings :) also a big fan of boots with socks for the winter! I must get my hands on some
ReplyDeletexx mili
callmemaeby.blogspot.com/
Whoa, those print leggings are just amazing <3
ReplyDeleteI love them!
Trendy Teal
Your headband is so gorgeous! You did a really good job on it :) I love the colors!
ReplyDeletewww.rougefox.com
Aw, thanks so much for sharing your holiday tradition with me! I love it - it's such a sweet idea... I just might have to do this with my family too!
ReplyDeleteAnd those leggings, adore them! I've been wanting to buy the same ones! xo
Love the flower crown!
ReplyDeleteSummer x
http://ohsummercandy.blogspot.com
I am really loving those looks! And the flower crown what a great blog you have here!
ReplyDeleteCarlee
Almost Endearing
Hello! Thank you for your lovely comment, they always make my day :D
ReplyDeleteSO good to see a fellow floral crown lover. I think I'll take a page out of your book and wear it into the winter months :D
http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com
those aztec print leggings are amazing! love them!
ReplyDeletewould you like to follow each other?
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com
Love your floral headband! You did a great job on it!
ReplyDeletexx A
hillsidestory.net