10.28.2012

French Floral and Friendly Fridays

10_27_12(3) 

This is probably one of my favorite outfits lately. I love the colors, and the beret makes everything better. Seriously in love with this beret, I might just go ahead and snatch up all the other ones the next time I make a trip to H&M. Worth the price (which wasn't very high!) 

Still on that autumn flow, but Hurricane Sandy the Frankenstorm is about to ruin it all by stripping the trees of its gorgeous leaves with its strong gusts and needle-like rain. 

10_27_12(2) 

10_27_12(1)

10_27_12(4) 

Although I do regret not being able to enjoy typical early fall things like hayrides, pumpkin picking (or apple picking), and warm apple cider, I can assure you that this season will be a memorable one...for the and bad. 

The photos above were taken by me, but the next couple are all courtesy of one of my good friends, Victor Wei. He's seriously so talented and I'm so happy that he put up with my AWFUL "modeling" skills (I really don't know how to behave in front of photographers. I felt like I was on ANTM -- against my will hehe). 

Do check out his flickr, he's great. 

Untitled

Untitled

photo courtesy of Victor Wei 

These were taken on Friday...you know when you just have those amazing days because you're with amazing people and everything just seems lovely for a few hours. I seriously forgot about all my troubles this Friday, because it was that wonderful.

Of course, seeing Bo Burnham is always a plus. He came to our campus with Dean Edwards for our homecoming and he was great. I saw him at Bamboozle two years ago, and when we went up to him to get our shoes signed (yes, we were silly seniors in high school!), he was literally the sweetest and so humble and shy. I have to admit, I kinda love him, hehe.

Anyway, gushing aside, I hope you all have a great weekend...and fellow East Coasties, stay safe. Don't let Sandy get you down!

-Rose

P.S. Might finally get those riding boots I've been lusting after.
Outfit details (1):
Top, Beret, Skirt -- H&M
Cardigan -- UO
Tights -- Target
Booties -- Kohl's
(2):
Top -- UO
Skirt, Tights -- Kohl's
Flats -- Forever 21
Scarf -- gifted
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Lovely outfits! Love the colorful tights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pattern mixing! :)
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the prints and colors. I hope you ladies are safe in NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boo ya! You found the riding boots ;) Hehe, awesome, isn't it exciting?
    Loooove this colorful and bright outfit girl. You totally rocked it :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pattern and colour mixing in the first outfit! The skirt is so cute!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girrrl I love your outfits! Mostly because you're wearing bold bright colors for Fall!! Instead of the usual neutral color clothing most people wear. >< Your pink tights are mos def a big plus in my book!

    The Krystel Book

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig