10.21.2012

conflicting contrasts

10_21_12_(3)

10_21_12_(2)

10_21_12_(4)

Today was a perfect fall day. And I was so glad to be able to sport this top, one which I haven't worn in a while. 

Violet was talking about bringing back the flare jean sometime this summer, and now that I've thought of it...I'm hooked. These are from American Eagle Outfitters, and my gosh, they are OH-SO-COMFORTABLE. I used to only buy my jeans from PacSun, because I loved the quality so much, but these are definitely my new favorites. American Eagle might not be a stop that I'll make regularly, but it will be my go-to for denim. (This is their Artist Jean...in case you were wondering.)

I was experimenting with editing photos, and for the most part, I like how these turned out...what do you think? Not too shabby for a non-pro camera...
(Good thing picmonkey exists!)

In other news, Violet and I now have a tumblr. You can head over there to see the stuff that don't quite make it to this blog...stuff like daily snapshots, random fashion/beauty lusts, inspiration, and shopping goodies. Check us out! And if you have a tumblr, leave a comment below so that we can follow you :)

-Rose
Outfit details:
Top -- Marshalls
Jeans -- American Eagle Outfitters
Necklace -- gifted
Wedges --??
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. cute top! Great that you could pull it out to wear!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the florally top! It's really cute on you. Congrats o the new tumblr, I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful blouse! It really looks like a wonderful day in these photos :)))

    love, polly :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we had American Eagle here! I like your top too :)

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute top. You're adorable!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a pretty top, you look gorgeous :)

    http://blaiseruby.blogspot.co.uk/

    @BlaiseDyer

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the same pair from American Eagle and absolutely love them, they are insanely comfortable, aren't they?! Love yours paired with the floral top, super cute!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This top is so pretty and I'm not much of a jeans fan, but these are so flattering on you! And yes! There is a definite difference in your photos, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute printed top. Love this look on you!

    I would love for you to stop by my blog and enter my jewelry giveaway and check out my latest style column for Lauren Conrad's site!
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. your top is very nice,nice post,nice blog!what are think about my blog?Take a look here https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Pie-Hole/340193896063820 or here:http://s-thepiehole.blogspot.it/ and if you like it,follow it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you very much for your lovely comment :)

    Really nice outfit what you wear. Seems to be very comfy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look great! I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I usee picmonkey too! It's an easy tool that I use to lighten my photos and darken my shadows ^^

    I recently re-discovered flared jeans too. I bought a pair from Zara and I honestly can't believe why I've sticked with skinnies so long! They are the best jeans eveeer ;-)

    AEO was a fun shop to look in, but I find their prices are a bit on the high side :) I bought a cute denim shirt there though, because I couldn't get it out of my mind! One of my best buys from my visit to the US ^^ x

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig