10.06.2015

slouch



IMG_4740 IMG_4744

I now plan taking photos for my blog to the hour, so that I may get enough time tend to all my commitments. This particular photo shoot did not go according to plan, so I was in a rush and left with these decent but not entirely satisfactory results.
In any case, this cardigan cocoon thing is my jam! I am not too keen about the way it bunches up when I wear my backpack but the comfort level more than makes up for that minor issue. 
Speaking of cardigans, (side note: I always chuckle at the word cardigan because it reminds of this Misfits scene) I have finally warmed up to autumn, and my excitement is slowly building; this past weekend I've been dreaming of all the layering that is now possible with slightly cooler weather. In reality, however, so-called "sweater weather" will only last for a couple weeks at most, before the temperature plummets and just a sweater will not suffice.

Zara cardigan, top, skirt; boots
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Loving your destroyed denim skirt! Very cool and totally 90's - so right on trend xD

    The Dragonfruit Diaries
    Check out my YouTube channel too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rushed photo shoots are always stressful, but you still look lovely in this look so NO WORRIES GIRL. Just keep rocking it.

    And the departure of sweater weather is so heartbreaking and I'm not coming to terms with it very well.

    JennifHsieh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those boots! The quilted detail is so fun :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! To be honest, they were a pain to break in but I think all is well now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, thank you! And I know :/ sweater weather is such a tease!

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig