Sunnies, necklace: f21; jeans: AEO; shoes: ?
As you may know already, Princeton's my turf (not really, but I'm often there because the environment makes me happy). I found this location when I saw a family taking snaps by the gorgeous flowers. I started to set up my tripod, thinking that by the time I finish, they'll be gone. Ahaha, they saw me waiting and took their time. They really took their time. I waited for 10 minutes. Does that make me impatient?
On a much brighter note, spring has definitely sprung. Actually, today was definitely a summery one. It hit 84 degrees! I didn't feel like shaving though, so I opted for jeans. Speaking of jeans, I cannot wear anything that doesn't have a high-rise anymore. I only have two regular pairs in circulation, and I avoid those as much as possible. I just wish high-rise denim were more prevalent--and affordable! I mean, exposed butt regions are no fun.
As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm super interested in organizing a meet-up of sorts. So if you live in the tri-state area and don't mind a trip to NYC sometime in the summer, reach out! My contact info can be found under the tab above.
As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm super interested in organizing a meet-up of sorts. So if you live in the tri-state area and don't mind a trip to NYC sometime in the summer, reach out! My contact info can be found under the tab above.
-Sampada






Whoa, 84?? I'm jealous! Haha, it hasn't gotten quite that warm yet, it's reached the 60's though and I'm quite hapy with that :)
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty flatforms, I love these sandals girl!
The Dragonfruit Diaries
lovely look! Seems so beautiful in the photos!
ReplyDeletexo,
nancy
https://www.adoretoadorn.com
Great sunnies, and awesome shirt, Huge Arctic Monkeys fan!
ReplyDeleteMuch Love,
http://modeamen.blogspot.com/
I love the top. Such a beautiful house.
ReplyDeleteWardrobe Quarry
hahaha, I would totally wait for someone else to stop taking pictures, too! Maybe they were taking blog pics as well. ;) This is such a beautiful location! That building has lovely details on it.
ReplyDeleteI love the Arctic Monkeys shirt. I've been listening to AM nonstop.
ReplyDeleteI love how you jazzed up a simple outfit with such awesome accessories! I'm really loving the necklace, shoes, and sunglasses. I definitely need to try this with a T-shirt look.
ReplyDeletewww.room-334.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteJust passed by on your blog and absolutely love it!
So I guess I have no other option but to follow you around "
Stop by my blog whenever you have time for a chat :D
xxx
CitySABS Shop Tip
Visit The Fashion Milkshake Blog
JOIN MY BLOGGER NETWORK
Ha, I'd get impatient after just 2 minutes. Such a beautiful place for pictures though and those shoes are killer.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm seeing Arctic Monkeys in June!!!! Beyond excited. :)
As much as love throwing on a tee and jeans, I can't wait to layer up for winter soon here in australia! Thanks for stopping by my site sweetie! x
ReplyDeleteLove it when a simple jeans and tee outfit looks so effortlessly stylish! I just stumbled across your blog and I'm glad I did, i think we have very similar styles. I look forward to more posts from you. I'm your newest follower- if you get the time, check out my blog and if you like it, please follow back :)
ReplyDeleteElif xx
OurLondonWardrobe
Facebook
Those shoes are awesome! Love this cool outfit:) And ooo the flowers look soooo pretty in the background!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I just love the sandals!
ReplyDelete