Hi there!
I know I've been really bad with blogging lately. But what can one do when life gets in the way?
I've actually been neglecting the style factor of life quite a bit lately...something or the other always comes up. I suppose that's no excuse, but you know how it is sometimes.
Anyway, I am ridiculously excited for this autumn season. It just seems so right this year.
All academic pains aside (because you just escape those, can you?) I have a feeling that this year will end on a good note. The fall and winter seem to be in tune with Mother Nature, and there's just this certain nostalgic aroma in the air.
Do you feel it too?
I was going to make a Polyvore collage with my fall lust list, but I just couldn't see the sense in making a list of items I know I won't be able to buy! (I'm usually not this practical...so yea, I think it's weird of me to think this way!) So I'm just going to list the key items (most are already a part of my wardrobe, some I need to buy) I hope to rock this season:
- warm, cozy knits...(I hope to make most of them on my own! My knit-list includes: a chunky scarf, a poncho/cape and a hat) chunky cardigans, sweaters, and lots and lots of scarves.
- the in-colors: oxblood, mustard/ochre, plum (I lack this color)
- the other colors: emerald (lacking), navy, pumpkin
- riding boots
- flare jeans! They're coming back :)
What is on your shopping list for this fall? Have you jumped on any trends already? Send us your favorite quintessential autumn outfit!
Also... OUR 100TH POST IS COMING UP! I can't believe that Violet and I have gotten so far. Of course, we would like to thank our readers for sticking with us and making this blog possible. But, before I dive into an immensely thankful speech, we have one favor to ask of you guys.
ASK US ANYTHING.
For our 100th post, Violet and I will be doing something special for you, and it comes in two parts. Part A is a secret, but Part B requires YOUR QUESTIONS.
If you have any curiosities about us and/or our blog, feel free to drop a comment and ask away!!
Thanks!
-Rose






Right?! Autumn does seem very right this year. Like, it came right on time, and I feel like the transition is just going to be so lovely and perfect. ROCK ON.
ReplyDeleteThat skit is the neatest pattern ever, and I really love how you belted that cardigan. Too cute!
This outfit is really cute, perfect for Fall! We are in Spring now and I've been craving it so bad. :)
ReplyDeletexx Maria
Aww although we are now heading into Spring, I can't help but miss Autumn when I see awesome warm outfits like this one. But I better make the most out of Spring/Summer since there are benefits of having warm weather =)
ReplyDeleteAnna @ FEED ME NANA xoxo
It always feels right girl! I loooove autumn hehe. :) And I love your cardigan and striped top and skirt... the whole outfit! :)
ReplyDeleteHooray for cozy weather!
Kaylee
xo
Love both outfits ! Love fall !
ReplyDeleteMy Blog - A Pretty Nest
I love the first outfit. The print on the skirt looks great.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a fun blog! Good job, I'm excited to read your 100th post! I haven't got there yet, but I can hardly wait for it!
ReplyDeletehttp://lifeatruestory4.blogspot.com/
Awww love those cute little loafers :) So perfect for fall!
ReplyDeleteTasia
Fall is just perfect, isn't it! Gotta say though, this outfit is quite perfect as well. The little lacy tights are my favorite thing :)
ReplyDeleteI am really looking forward to lots of sweater and all the gorgeous fall colors this season. Bring them on!
xo
Autumn is my favorite time of year; so over summer and those 'cut off jean shorts', ew I'll take a big knit any day!
ReplyDeleteSIDEWALKCATWALKS.com
so lovely <3
ReplyDeleteSheinside GIVEAWAY
Bracelets GIVEAWAY
Check out my blog :)
what a lovely dress..
ReplyDeleteanyway wanna follow each other? just let me know, please visit my site at
www.jiglycious.com
xoxo
love the tights!
ReplyDeleteHybid Hunter
such beautiful photos! you look so cute and lovely! :)
ReplyDeletekatslovefashion.blogspot.com
cool tights!
ReplyDeletexo SideSmile,
Ashley
SideSmile Style Blog
Ahh I saw loafers EXACTLY like those the other day in a thrift shop but didn't get them because they were a size too big :( I looove them and the knit bow in your hair is so cute!
ReplyDeletewww.rougefox.com