So, recently, something very exciting happened.
Can you guess?
How about now?
I got myself a new camera! I'm still working out the kinks and such but so far, I don't think I'm faring too badly. I'm just glad that my first big camera purchase was made with my own, hard-earned money.
In other news, this semester has put me in a funk...I am just waiting for the madness to end (next Friday, I will be free!).
In other news, this semester has put me in a funk...I am just waiting for the madness to end (next Friday, I will be free!).
-Rose



Yay for new cameras! The nice ones are so fun to play around with when you first get them!
ReplyDeleteAlso, good luck with the end of classes. My boyfriend is in the middle of finals and I know how crazy that all is! You're almost there! :)
Woohoo for new cameras! The photos came out so great!
ReplyDeleteI need to upgrade my camera, but I'm being lazy
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/
Oh wow, very nice photo quality! Nice :) Gotta love fancy new cameras!
ReplyDeleteThe Dragonfruit Diaries
ohh congrats on getting a new camera! have fun toying around with it =) and the photos look amazing BTW.
ReplyDeletexo, Carla
www.CarlaViolet.com
The snow in the picture is lovely. I love the jumper and dress.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the last shot. So very pretty :)
ReplyDelete