11.13.2013

of autumn and critters


DSCN0490_1

I really wanted to veer away from the quintessential autumn looks this season, but there's just something so undeniably charming about the aesthetic. The comfort that comes along with the warm, earthy colors and the cozy knits is actually quite special. And with this semester so incredibly debilitating, I needed that hug, even if it's from my clothes. 

DSCN0506_1

Hmm, I meant to dedicate this post to the cute creatures featured on my sweaters, but I actually don't have much to say. I guess that's all they are: cute. 

-Rose
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Aww the owl and sheep sweater is the cutest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that coat you're wearing in the bottom picture.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats has got to be one of the cutest owl motifs I've seen.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That owl is adorable! Aww, hope the semester finishes off on a better note :)

    Mili from Call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! haha, I just posted about how much I love cute little creatures on sweatshirts, great minds think alike! Hope you are having a good week

    Kaylee
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig