This fall, I want to stick to a generally neutral palette, with a few pops of color here and there. The collage pretty much sums up the types of clothing I want to wear: chunky knits, loose trousers, chunky heels, accents of lace, printed tops and bottoms, bows and bowties and hats.
One thing I did forget to add was the preppy, collegiate look (other than the satchel). Oxford button downs, argyle, watches, plaid, cable knit everything...etc. I need a nice, crisp shirt.
I might be going shopping sometime this week, and I'll be sure to hit up American Apparel, American Eagle (for the shirt), Zara, H&M and Urban Outfitters...perhaps I shall post something about it.
Back to school shopping usually is a bummer for me, so wish me luck!
-Rose
Back to school shopping usually is a bummer for me, so wish me luck!
-Rose

those nail polish colours are awesome; those platform lace up boots as well, I have seen them around a lot lately..
ReplyDeletexx
love these selections!
ReplyDeletecouturelust
so awesome.
ReplyDeletenice way to mix these clothes and accessories!
ReplyDelete